Monday, May 23, 2011

Poor Little Legs are no more - well looking much better...

So we are getting closer to the end of May and I am still keeping up with the Bio Oil and I have to say its working. My legs are looking better than ever – except for the fact that I fell up the stairs and cut myself with my razor (how this happens to me after almost 15 years of shaving my legs I have no idea). All the little scars are gone and the big ones from last summer’s black flies are fading away to nothing. The scar on my knee I got when I was 12 in Scotland is the same, for a bit I thought it was fading but I think that was more so wishful thinking than anything else.


Bio Oil seems to work best for new scars or scars from the past year or so - for me anyway. I would say if you do have an old scar that really bothers you then give it a try the small bottle is $10 - $12 and even if it doesn’t work for that old scar I am sure you can find another use for it in the future. If you have scars that aren’t too old or even extremely dry or dehydrated skin then Bio Oil will be a blessing for you as it was for me so go get the bottle and you will be wondering why it took you so long to try it out.

XO MK

No comments:

Post a Comment