Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Your Hair

You know the way your hair looks and feels after you leave the hairdresser – super shiny and smooth, and even if you buy the same shampoo and conditioner they used at the salon your hair still doesn’t look or feel the same. Well now your hair can look and feel like that all the time…One little bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum will have you loving your hair like you just stepped out of the salon. I have only been using this product for a few weeks but can honestly say that I will never be without it. I used it about 2 or 3 times a week (once or twice during the week and always once on the weekend). You can use it when letting your hair air dry or when styling as it has a non-greasy formula, you can even add one drop to the ends of your hair after its been dried/styles and it still won’t be greasy. I almost can't believe that I did my hair myself after using the Argan Oil - its so soft, sleek and shiny that I can't stop touching it.

To use warm up 3 – 5 drops in your hands and apply evenly to towel dried hair – concentrating on your ends. Brush through and either leave to air dry or style. What makes the product so great is not just that fact that it delivers the results it claims but it contains organic ingredients, is not tested on animals, has no artificially fragrances and is completely vegan and is recommended for all hair types. So no matter what your hair type or personal convictions this product is for you…and can be purchased at your local Sephora.

XOXO MK

No comments:

Post a Comment