Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beauty on the inside - Do your part

I was shopping in Yorkdale this past weekend and went into the Body Shop to get my mom a hand butter and some scented oils for Christmas. When I went up to the cash the lady checking me out asked me all the usual upselling questions (wrapping, if I wanted a lip butter, etc…) and then mentioned their latest campaign… $5.00 for a reusable shopping bag that comes with 4 coupons - one for each week of December, the first a Mango Body Wash (full size) that you get right away. With all of the proceeds going towards the organizations they have partnered with for their Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People Campaign.


There is probably at least one person on your list that would want something from the body shop and if not I am sure there is something in there you wouldn't mind having for yourself. So get to your closest mall and pick up one of these bags, the bag itself is worth $5 and then you get 4 free gifts but the best part of this is that you are donating to a great cause.

Sex trafficking is the 3rd largest and fastest growing criminal industry in the world and it’s something that is happening right here at home, in Canada and the United Sates. So stop in a store and do your part. Also please visit the Body Shop Website linked to this post to sign the petition.

XOXO MK

No comments:

Post a Comment