Thursday, October 14, 2010

“It will Change Your Life” Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette

On October 2nd 2010 I turned 27 years old and to celebrate this joyous (and also sad) occasion my dear friend Michelle (who loves makeup just as much as I do) got me the Urban Decay Naked Palette. We had been talking about it since it came out and were not impressed that it was sold out in every Sephora – and I mean every Sephora, I even checked 2 in Paris when I was there in September.
When I opened the gift bag I jumped up and down held it in the air and let out a nice loud YES! Michelle and my best friend April already had it (they had ordered them online) and all they had to say about it was simply “it will change your life”. That may seem a little extreme but the next day I discovered that it was almost an understatement. No more finishing around my makeup case to find that dark brown with a tint of red that goes with my champagne frost and my dark brown liner. Now I just pull the beauty that is the velvet palette out of my makeup case open it up and go to town. The Palette consists of a mini Eye Priming Potion, 12 shadows (5 of which are new) in all different neutrals ranging from lights, frosts, shimmers, mattes and darks with names like Virgin, Side Car and Gunmetal and double sided 24/7 eyeliner in Zero (black) and Whisky (brown). I own more palettes, quads, singles and towers then I could ever count and I haven’t touched another shadow since opening this. Even if your not the type of girl who likes to spend more the $5 on an eyeshadow with 12 shadows and a price of $44 (USD) that’s only $3.66 a shadow not to mention a bonus primer and liner and the fact that Urban Decay shadows are some of the best on the market – velvety smooth with tons of pigment.
No matter if you’re a girl who likes to wear smoky or dark and dramatic or a natural look this is the palette for you! Now you probably won’t be able to find it in stores but if you look hard enough I am sure you can find it on line. ENJOY!!!

XOXO MK

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering around the site and found your blog and OMG, you have the Naked Palette? I am SO JEALOUS! I can't find it anywhere and I don't think they're going to be making any more :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually my friend got it for me on line...I believe she paid about $55 for it but it was well worth it. Have a look on Ebay...its worth the hunt and worht the extra bucks :) Good luck XOXO

    ReplyDelete