Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MK's Shopping Bag

Oh how I love shopping. To me there are very few things in life that are better then spending a day with your girlfriends shopping. MK’S Shopping Bag will become a regular post on my blog, reviewing the many different products I pick up on my many shopping excursions.

This past Sunday while shopping at Yorkdale in Toronto my friend Michelle recommended this cream to me. We both have are fair freckled skin that can be slightly dry but Michelle’s sink always looks beautifully flawless. After smelling and trying out the tester I was immediately interested. Right now I don’t have a night cream as I haven’t been able to find one that I like enough to commit too. It was $18 and smelt Clean…it’s really the only word I think of to describe its smell, CLEAN! I have only used it for 2 nights and so far I am impressed. The Cocoa Butter, Glycerin and Vitamin E work together to naturally hydrate and nourish your skin while you sleep without leaving your skin feeling greasy. The cream is light weight to touch but very rich at the same time. Like the Body Shop’s Body Butters a little goes a long way. I almost can’t wait until my current cleanser, toner and day cream are finished so I can try out the whole line.

No comments:

Post a Comment